Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sister Act...II


More photos from my visit to Jamie in Coos Bay, OR. These two are from a nice little hike we did to Golden and Silver Falls State Park.



Above is the final color of Jamie's living room area, at least as one when I left. Below Jamie is demanding that I paint more and at a much faster pace over the blue-ish and yellow-ish colors in the photo below, which she was unhappy with. Understandably!




My sheepish self trying to not catch more flack for my dismal painting skills! And to think that a vendor of paint supplies raised me! (My family owns a paint supply distribution business!)


Jamie hiding from the plethora of color swatches we littered the new apartment with. We weaved them together to make plates! Multi-colored plates!



At Shore Acres State Park (I have no idea why this is underlined, but I can't figure out how to shut it off!) Testing the versatility of my flippable shades!



Excited about something...probably the prospect of painting! More at Shore Acres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Jamie had a ball...when you decide you've had it with the newspaper you can come paint our condo...we'll even let you sleep in a bed!!