Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Sea Cowboy meets Second Beach


I'm not sure how this amazing place could be anyone's Second Beach? I think it was only that in name, because it was absolutely stunning. Katie Donze and I took the moto out to the Olympic Peninsula and were lucky enough to get at least one clear day and night to camp out on Second Beach on the west coast. I was hopping, below, in my excitement when we reached the beach and unpacked!





We ended up scavenging some mussels from this rock, if I remember correctly, and cooking them up with dinner.




Although none of the photos came out well, we camped on a full moon night! We also saw a sea lion while walking the beach that evening. The ideal weather that day made the whole trip worthwhile!



It was a really cool place.



The Sea Cowboy! I'm a raging dork!


No comments: