Friday, October 17, 2008

Along the Way




Logging is a huge industry, but it's often hard to see evidence while out and about.  Every now and then you come across huge amounts of timber.  I struggle with opinions about it.  Many are opposed to it, but it's a pretty necessary industry overall.


Some views around the University of Washington library.  College campuses are always very interesting for the diversity of thought and people that they offer.



A view of the sky from my camp in southern Canada.

1 comment:

jiggins said...

Are you kidding me?! I love that last photo of the sky from your camp. What an awesome sight to fall asleep to. It was by far my favorite picture you posted today.. though the chairs and teh logs were also interesting.

I am in love with the idea of outdoor camping and sleeping under the stars.. however, I am not that good at it. I think it means I just need more practice. Be well, keep it up and be safe man!